Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 PDF:
Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 PDF, is unsurpassed in blending technical aspects of the most recent federal taxation mandates with maximum readability and relevance for students. Containing strong pedagogical tools that enable readers to apply tax principles within the PDF to real-life situations, and tax information from 2018 and early 2019, Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 Individuals, 33rd Edition provides an up-to-date resource and better teaching and learning experience for instructors and students.
You may like : Human Anatomy 9th Edition
Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020 PDF Features and benefits:
- Personalized study tools: Show you what you know, what you don’t, and where to spend your time to fill the gaps.
- Immediate feedback: On assignments, quizzes and assistance with each problem if you need it helps you get unstuck.
- The PDF version: Lets you learn on your terms, wherever you are.
New to Pearson’s Federal Taxation 2020:
- Complete updating of the PDF chapter material for the provisions in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 and the subsequent guidance affecting individual taxpayers.
- Complete updating of significant court cases and IRS rulings and procedures during 2018 and early 2019.
- All tax rate schedules have been updated in the PDF to reflect the rates and inflation adjustments for 2019.
- Whenever new updates become available, they will be accessible via MyLab Accounting.
- Focus on critical thinking skills with additional Tax Strategy and Critical Thinking Problems.
- Updating of the end of PDF chapter tax return problems to 2018 (2018 tax forms are included because the 2019 tax forms were not available when this edition went to print).
- Addition of shorter tax form problems, focusing on single forms or schedules.