Global Health 101 4th Edition PDF By Richard Skolnik:
Global Health 101 4th Edition PDF, with ISBN 9781284145380, is a clear, concise, and user-friendly introduction to the most critical issues in global health. Drawing from his 40 years of experience working in international development and global health as well as teaching, the author illustrates key themes through an extensive set of case studies, examples, and the latest evidence. The Global Health 101 4e, offers a significant amount of new and updated information, while maintaining the clarity, simplicity, and ease of use that has made this PDF so popular. Global Health 101 Fourth Edition eBook, builds in unique ways on evidence from fundamental sources, including the Global Burden of Disease Studies, Disease Control Priorities, Third Edition, (DCP3), and Millions Saved.
Global Health 101 4th Edition PDF Features:
This edition By Richard Skolnik ISBN 9781284145380, includes an enhanced emphasis on Universal Health Coverage, ethical priority setting, health disparities, and the quality of care. In addition, this thorough update now presents substantial data by World Bank region and World Bank country income group.
New in this eBook:
Other noteworthy updates to the Global Health Fourth Edition include:
- UPDATED COVERAGE of the global burden of disease and risk factors and of recommended interventions, at different parts of the health system, to address key health burdens.
- ENHANCED COVERAGE of the determinants of health, the health of women, the health of children, adolescents and young adults, immunization, undernutrition and obesity and the growing prevalence of noncommunicable diseases.
- A FULLY INTEGRATED CHAPTER on intersectoral approaches to improving health.
- EXPANDED DISCUSSION of KEY THREATS such as climate change, antimicrobial resistance, and emerging and reemerging infectious diseases.
- MORE THAN 70 CASE STUDIES – 15 of which are brand new to Global Health 101 Fourth Edition PDF – help illustrate critical issues.
NOTE: This sale only contains the eBook ISBN 978-1284145380 Global Health 101 4e in PDF by Richard Skolnik. No access codes included.