Environmental Science For a Changing World 4th Edition PDF:
Environmental Science For a Changing World 4th Edition PDF, See how science works and learn to think critically about the environment as you follow real people doing real science. Scientific American Environmental Science for a Changing World provides context PDF for the science through topic-specific stories and visual elements to maintain clarity for scientific processes and concepts, helping you understand the subject matter quicker and easier.
- CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Environmental, Science, and Information Literacy.
- CHAPTER 2 Ecology.
- CHAPTER 3 Evolution and Biodiversity.
- CHAPTER 4 Human Populations and Environmental Health.
- CHAPTER 5 Managing Resources: Environmental Economics and Policy.
- CHAPTER 6 Water Resources.
- CHAPTER 7 Geological and Land Resources.
- CHAPTER 8 Food Resources.
- CHAPTER 9 Conventional Energy: Fossil Fuels.
- CHAPTER 10 Air Quality and Climate Change.
- CHAPTER 11 Alternatives to Fossil Fuels.
Environmental Science 4th Edition PDF Features:
The fourth edition breaks down the main topics into 11 chapters, each containing two or more modules that focus on specific topics relevant to the chapter. In each module of this PDF, students will be introduced to one or more major issues and concepts of environmental science through the context of a central case study a story-threaded throughout the module.
These stories are current, relevant, and captivating. Discrete sections and key concepts within each module help identify the environmental science content that students need to master, while the case study example helps put those concepts in context for better understanding.
The most popular modules (those used by most instructors) are found in the PDF.
Environmental Science For a Changing World 4th Edition PDF Author:
Susan Karr, MS, is an Instructor in the Biology Department of Carson-Newman College in Jefferson City, Tennessee, and has been teaching for over 15 years. She has served on campus and community environmental sustainability groups and helps produce an annual “State of the Environment” report on the environmental health of her county.
NOTE: This sale only contains the ebook ISBN 978-1319245627 Environmental Science For a Changing World Fourth Edition, in PDF. No access codes included.